Reviewing site plans is an integral part of his work. With many projects averaging well over $20,000,000 it is important to review plans in pre-construction phases.
DJ has been project superintendent with responsibilities including the managing of all field activities of project from conception to completion & responsible for scheduling crews and equipment.
- Capital Circle NW (from S of SR10 to SR 8 W) – (FDOT): Reconstruction of a two-lane existing road to a six-lane divided urban section. Project was awarded Early Completion Bonus by FDOT. 30,000,000 dollars.
- Bronough Street Water & Sewer Rehabilitation– (City of Tallahassee): Complete Water and Sewer Rehabilitation project in downtown Tallahassee. 5,000,000.00 dollars
- Park Avenue Ph. II– (City of Tallahassee): Reconstruction of two lane existing Road to a four-lane road. 15,000,000.00 dollars
- Blairstone Road Extension– (City of Tallahassee): Roadway construction and Underground Utility Installation 30,000,000.00 dollars
- Franklin Boulevard Flood Relief – (BluePrint 2000 Intergovernmental Agency): Box Culvert inst., Water & Sanitary Sewer Upgrade, Sidewalks, Maint. of Traffic, Signalization and Hardscape. 15,000,000.00 dollars
- Capital Cascade Trail Seg. 3A Flood Relief – (BluePrint 2000 Intergovernmental Agency) 4,000,000.00 dollars
- Old Bainbridge Pullin Road Re-construction – Round about re-construction safety project
- Tallahassee Mall
- Governor’s Square Mall
- Home Depot
- Fleshman Olson Road Improvements
As an expert in multilayered underground building and roadway designs, Dj gives you the most economical way to construct complex projects with minimal “change orders” and costly delays
Check out DJ’s resume for details on past projects and experience.
Projects with “M Incorporated” – Winner American Public Works Association – Project of the Year 2017 – FAMU WAY Cascades Park Extension, Old Bainbridge Road/Pullen Road Improvements, Robinson Road Flood Relief Project, for Leon County
DJS Constructibility Review – Wishes to thank the following for their support, hard work and dedication to this industry and Tallahassee. These hard working professionals afforded us the opportunity to make us what we are today. Please visit their respective website to see more about what these great companies have achieved.